Monday, November 12, 2012

Yeah, I'm back. WHAT OF IT?

So it seems to be a requirement for bloggers, whenever they are woefully absent from their blogs for any amount of time, to apologize and provide their excuse. Presumably if the excuse is valid, the readers will have mercy and keep following the blog.
...

Well SCREW THAT.

I may not be able to make that face, but sometimes that's how I feel like I should look, deep deep down.

I'm not apologizing. I didn't feel like posting. Life's been hard. I still don't have a job. And I've only got one follower anyway.

(On second thought, I do apologize to you, dear follower, YOU'RE AWESOME PLEASE KEEP FOLLOWING.)

What I WILL do is tell you what I have been up to during this long silence. So here's a list:

-I went to the Chaos Cup with a fully painted Orc team.
-I also finished sculpting and painting my Troll.
-And did some conversions for some players.
-I made myself a super-sweet dice tower.
-I made some beer with some friends.
-I scratch-built some terrain in anticipation of Skulldred.
-And some other stuff... job applications... whatever.

So that's what you can expect to be coming across this blog in the next few weeks (except the applications.) Stay tuned. Maybe follow me. I'm also going to try and diversify the blog content here a little bit, since this 'hobby blog' has been largely dominated by me fussing over the little dudes. And also because I don't have the funds at the moment to buy green-stuff, sawdust, wood filler, or a hacksaw.

Maybe I'll draw a picture or two... maybe try something like this.

No comments :

Post a Comment